Welcome to Hope Alive Trust
Hope Alive Trust (HAT) is a registered charity organisation in the United Kingdom.
HAT our burning desire is to be tools in God’s hands in keeping HOPE aglow, especially so in the hearts of the society’s vulnerable. Propagating the practicality of God’s undying love is the key for us in making this happen.
God’s love projects endless hope. This hope waits patiently for valuable change, the change from situations of despair to blessedness. It is possible and the arm of the Lord makes it possible.
THE MISSION STATEMENT
Hope Alive Trust aims to practically share God's undying love with the world, as such raising the hope of those who are vulnerable, and inspiring others with this love.
Job 17:15 – “Where then is my hope? As for my hope, who can see it?” (NKJV)
Luke 14:12-14 – “Then He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”” (NKJV)
Job 14:14 – “If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait, till my change comes.” (NKJV)
Our passion is to help make hope seen and make dreams real in any way we can, no matter how little it may seem, in the lives of those who have been browbeaten and made vulnerable by life’s harsh circumstances mainly in the UK and Africa (as stated in the objects of the Charity). We aim to accomplish this by:
• Organising medical missionary and mission trips.
• Helping to set-up and equip orphanages.
• Helping to construct water bore-holes for communities which lack clean water.
• Setting up and equipping basic health clinics for communities which do not have access to medical care.
• Giving to meet individual’s dire needs. (‘Dire needs’ may be expenditure arising from illness, accident, emergency or family difficulties, unexpected living expenses e.g. exceptional need for equipment, exceptional educational expenses)
• And other means by which God shall enable us.